SCOTCLANS CHATS ON TWITTER TOO
Wee Billy Fae Glesga
Postings on this topic in the 'Everything Scottish: Scottish Humour' chat forum
This feature is provided by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland. Clicking on a poster's name will take you to the Scotster website to view the person's full profile. You may click the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page or follow the links on Scotster. To post a message on this topic, please join Scotster.
Wee Billy from Glesga always wanted to look cool.
His friend told him that he needed a good designer pair of trainers to go with his shell suit.
Billy saved up all his Giros and all the money he got back from returning his empty bottles of Ginger and finally managed to get himself a pair of brilliant white trainers to go with his shell suit.
Proudly, he strutted down the street calling out to all the passers by "See ma new trainers? Stonkin, eh?"
One fine upstanding gentleman pointed out that they were indeed a fine pair of trainers but was young Billy aware that he had a lace undone?
Billy scornfully retorted that it was part of being cool to have a trailing lace and that on the sole of the trainer there were instructions for the wearer to do such a thing.
When asked for proof of this instruction, Billy look off his trainer and held it upside down for the disbeliever to read.
"There y'are! It clearly says ....
No bad, wee Billy!
Would you like to chat about the clan?
Our social networking features are powered by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland.
We teamed up with Scotster to enable you to meet other people affiliated to the clan and to read and contribute to chat forums for the clan.
Whether you're 100% Scottish, with Scots ancestry, friends or family, or you simply love Scotland, Scotster helps you to find people who share your interests:
- Create a profile showing your clan affiliations and chat in clan forums
- Expand your social circle by finding people who enjoy doing the same things you do
- Share photos and memories of good times and great places
- Link to your friends and chat with fast and easy-to-use messaging
- Discover people in your local area or within any distance from a postcode or place name
- Start talking right away by seeing who is online now
- Organise and promote social events
- Find people with local knowledge about what to do and where to stay in places you're visiting
- Have a laugh, get serious or ask for advice in our friendly forums
- Enjoy free unlimited access to all features