SCOTCLANS CHATS ON TWITTER TOO
Need Kilt, Etc. Super Fast!!! HELP!
Postings on this topic in the 'Scotster: General Help' chat forum
This feature is provided by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland. Clicking on a poster's name will take you to the Scotster website to view the person's full profile. You may click the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page or follow the links on Scotster. To post a message on this topic, please join Scotster.
Big party for my father soon (3 weeks) and need to get a kilt super fast (other things too) so my dad won't give me a hard time. I can't use the old one (dog chewed it up) and need to get it quick - quick - quick! Any ideas? Price is not an object for a quality kilt - if I get a poor quality kilt my dad will kill me!
hope someone helps soon... thanks to everyone!
PS: any place in, or near washington dc that my fellow scots hang? pelase tell me this also if possible :-)
I can`t help you but can only pass on the lines from Mick Jagger
- "you can`t always get what you want" -
take it from someone who does not have and wants to have [one day] a kilt of clan colors, I believe I would have taken better care of the "valued item(s)" and you shouldn`t have admitted letting you pooch get to it and make it chew toy.
At one time I saw a place online that was in North Carolina that sold kilts or you might just have to settle for renting a Black Watch from a tux shop.
Perhaps this: http://www.usakilts.com/
Would you like to chat about the clan?
Our social networking features are powered by Scotster, the photo sharing and social site for Scotland.
We teamed up with Scotster to enable you to meet other people affiliated to the clan and to read and contribute to chat forums for the clan.
Whether you're 100% Scottish, with Scots ancestry, friends or family, or you simply love Scotland, Scotster helps you to find people who share your interests:
- Create a profile showing your clan affiliations and chat in clan forums
- Expand your social circle by finding people who enjoy doing the same things you do
- Share photos and memories of good times and great places
- Link to your friends and chat with fast and easy-to-use messaging
- Discover people in your local area or within any distance from a postcode or place name
- Start talking right away by seeing who is online now
- Organise and promote social events
- Find people with local knowledge about what to do and where to stay in places you're visiting
- Have a laugh, get serious or ask for advice in our friendly forums
- Enjoy free unlimited access to all features